Padel court now OPEN!
Try something new.
Padel is the newest addition to the sports programme at The Triangle with our ALL NEW! Floodlit Padel court.
What is Padel?
Padel is a cross between tennis and squash, originating in Mexico it is one of the fastest growing sports in the UK. It is a socially and physically rewarding game for all ages and abilities. Typically played in doubles in the enclosed court, the scoring is the same as tennis, but balls can be played off the walls in a similar way to squash.
- Bookable from 7am – 10pm, 7-days a week.
- £12 per court (£8 concession) Members FREE.
- Bookable via our online timetable or call us on 01444 876000
- Private lessons with a qualified coach available.
- Padel racquets and balls are available for hire and purchase. Set of rackets £3 (£10 deposit)
- Padel will be free as part of premium memberships.
Interested in joining a Padel League? Have questions? Need more information? Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org