Booking Terms and conditions
Clip ‘n Climb at The Triangle is a potentially dangerous activity that could lead to serious injury if safety procedures are not followed. All participants are required to follow and adhere to the guidance given in the safety briefing video, on the ‘Rules for Climbers’ poster and any additional safety information given by centre staff. These rules have been put in place for the safety and well-being of all participants and Clip ‘n Climb at The Triangle cannot be held responsible for any participants acting outside of them.
Clip ‘n Climb activity equipment is provided and operated by Places for People Leisure Limited. It is a condition of your use of the equipment that you follow the safety information below, the advice on the safety briefing video and any instruction given by the instructors. Failure to follow this advice will result in you being asked to leave the climbing session.
The following points should be noted and agreed:
- Bookings may only be made by those aged over 16 years of age. Parents or guardians making bookings for those aged over 8 years of age need not attend or climb, however if they want to, they must book their own tickets. Any child under 8 years old must be accompanied by an adult who will remain responsible for the welfare of that child at all times during the climbing session. The lead person making the party / group booking will be agreeing the Terms and Conditions on behalf of all climbers.
- The minimum age for a climber is 4 years old.
- The maximum weight limit for a climber is 22 stone / 150kg.
- Climbers must not walk or stand on the coloured warning mats beneath a climb.
- Climbers must not climb without a harness and without a trained member of staff clipping them onto the wall.
- Climbers must not “pull down” on the rope whilst climbing.
- Appropriate footwear is a must for this activity, so no flip-flops, heeled or open toed shoes may be worn. Ensure any shoe laces are properly tied.
- Climbers should wear comfortable, appropriate clothing for climbing. All climbers must follow the clothing regulations, which include removing inappropriate jewellery, ‘securing’ any glasses and tying back long hair. Lockers are provided on site for valuables to be stored.
- No chalk is permitted on the climbing elements.
- By participating in a Clip ‘n Climb session, all climbers acknowledge that this activity requires a moderate level of fitness and is physically testing and that any physical activity carries an inherent risk of bumps, bruises and minor injury. If you do not follow the safety guidance given there is a significant risk of serious injury.
- In order to cancel a booking a minimum of 24 hours’ notice prior to the start of the session must be given. Cancellations of parties / group bookings will require 7 days’ notice prior to the start of the session.
- Cold drinks are permitted in the climbing arena, however food, chewing gum and hot drinks are not allowed.