Fun with friends
We understand the importance of children being active during the holidays.
Our experienced and fully qualified team deliver a wide range of activities keeping your children happy and healthy. We will be running holiday camps, extra family fun sessions and intensive trampoline courses.
Spaces are limited; we strongly advise booking spaces in advance. Please contact reception on 01444 876000 to book.
Our holiday camp runs during the school holidays for children aged 5 to 12 years. We aim to engage children through multi sports and arts & crafts, keeping them active while making friends in a fun environment. Holiday camps are also available at The Dolphin and Kings Centre.
Festive holiday camp
- Monday 19th to Friday 23rd December
HAF funded spaces are available during the Christmas holidays for children eligible for free school meals. These spaces are limited and are available on a first come first served basis. Please contact us for more information.
Extra Family Fun sessions
Come and have the ultimate fun in our pool with flumes, rapids and interactive features! Ride the rapids, fly down the flume or just swim with the family! Booking for these sessions is essential.
- Age, height restrictions and supervision ratios apply
- Admission will begin 5 minutes prior to the start of the session
- For discounted rates (student, senior, disability and Compress Card) please contact us to register before your first booking
UKSA Sports Camp
If you’re looking for an exciting and inspiring way to keep your kids entertained over the school holidays, UKSA's fun-filled camps offer the perfect solution. Let international hockey and netball player/coaches and enjoy a range of sports for all ages and abilities, including hockey, netball and mini-sports.
- Hockey: suitable for 7 to 16 year olds
- Netball: suitable for 7 to 14 year old
- Mini-sports: suitable for 5 to 7 year olds
For more information and booking, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org