Making new friends
A fun and social way to keep fit and healthy.
From January 2022 our new Forever Active Timetable will come into effect. Forever Active Days will run on Mondays and Thursday 9am - 4pm.
Please view our new timetable here.
Sessions can be booked online via our website, via the Places Locker app and you can also call the centre on 01403 211311 to book. If you are in the centre for an activity you can book future sessions with reception, just ask a member of the team. Premium, Gym and Swim members can book 14 days in advance and free Places Members (pay as you move) can book 7 days in advance.
To accommodate the new booking system we’ve had to make changes to the way you pay. You can now pay per session or alternatively we have introduced a Forever Active membership that can be paid monthly by direct debit at £25 per month or annually in advance for £300. Membership covers entry to all Forever Active sessions (other centre activities will be charged at their normal rate). If you are interested in the new Forever Active membership please get in touch.
One off sessions are just £3.20 each.
What we offer
- Aerobics - a low impact, cardiovascular based class aimed at improving coordination, posture and cardiovascular health
- Keep Fit - a low impact dance-based exercise class
- Steady and Strong - This class combines day to day functional movement, strength improvement activities and stretching.
- Ballet Stretch - an introduction to ballet techniques and stretch the body mildly whilst building up stamina and enjoying classic music
- Indoor Cycling - a moderate intensity indoor cycling class to help improve your cardiovascular fitness. Enjoy the ride whilst cycling to some great tunes!
- We also offer Pilates, Yoga, Archery, Table Tennis and much more!