Useful centre information
Everything you need to know!
Useful information to help your visit be stress-free and seamless.
Centre opening hours
- Monday - Thursday: 6.45am - 9.00pm
- Friday: 6.45am - 8.00pm
- Saturday and Sunday - 8.00am - 3.00pm
There is free parking available on-site for the duration of your visit. There are also disability bays available.
Arriving at the centre
- During our peak times*, we recommend that you arrive in plenty of time for your activity.
- Please use our fast-track check-in points located in reception for the following activities:
- Lane swimming
- All group exercise classes
For all other activities or sessions please check-in at reception.
Places/pay as you go members:
- For all activities or sessions, please check-in at reception
- All of our lockers require a padlock. Please feel free to bring your own, robust padlock, or purchase one to keep from reception for £5.00.
Please be advised that from 1st January 2023 - we are going to be a cashless centre. Please remember to bring a contactless payment method with you, or book and pay online via our timetable where possible before coming to the centre.
* This could include school holidays, evenings and weekends.