A bit about trampolining
Trampolining develops fundamental actions, shapes and landing required for a lifetime of enjoyment in the sport. It’s a great full body workout developing both cardiovascular and strength systems without putting additional strain on joints.
Sessions are run by British Gymnastics qualified coaches who ensure that our sessions are safe and fun so that gymnasts can enjoy bouncing and learning new skills. Our trampolines are sunken into the ground to allow easy access for gymnasts.
We work in close partnership with British Gymnastics and follow their proficiency awards scheme. The award scheme is built around 15 award levels, each offering a variety of skill development:
- Awards 1 – 5 suitable for pre school and beginners - designed to provide an all round grounding for trampoline as well as being a suitable training programme for people with a disability.
- Awards 6-10 suitable for intermediate gymnasts to develop the actions from 1-5 through a set of challenging yet exciting skill sets.
- Awards 11-15 suitable for advanced/ competitive gymnasts and allow for progression to a competitive standard and incorporate individual skill development, drills and routine construction.
We also offer sessions specifically for pre school children aged 3+ to school age and day sessions for Home Educated children.
We also offer a weekly adult drop in session to cater for 18+. Please call 0114-2839900 to book onto the adult session.
Let's get you started
We run the following trampoline courses:
- Monday 4.00pm | 5.00pm
- Tuesday 4.00pm
- Wednesday 4.00pm | 5.00pm
- Thursday 4.00pm | 5.00pm
- Friday 4.00pm | 5.00pm | 6.00pm
- Saturday 10.00am | 11.00am | 1.00pm
£28.00 per month on Direct Debit
- Monday 6.00pm | 7.00pm
- Tuesday 5.00pm | 6.00pm
- Wednesday 6.00pm | 7.00pm
- Thursday 6.00pm
- Saturday 9.00am | 12.00pm
- Monday 8.00pm
- Tuesday 7.00pm
- Thursday 7.00pm
Trampoline Squad sessions are available - please enquire for more details
Adult Intermediate (16 years+)
- Thursday 8.00pm
Beginners Home-school Sessions
- Wednesday 11.00am
- Friday 11.00am
Graves Health & Sports Centre is also home to Sheffield Performance Trampoline & Gymnastics Club. The club was established in September 2019 and has already achieved outstanding results at regional, national and international level. The club is home to Bryony Page, Rio Olympic Silver medallist in 2016.
The trampoline club is led by Paul Greaves, International & Master coach, Ralph Habgood, Antony Smith, Josh Jones and Joanne Janes (Trampoline Development Officer).
For information about our squad programme, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or would like more information please contact reception or call us on 0114 283 9900.
Proud to be working in partnership with