Trying something new
Here are the clubs that use our centre.
Graves Tennis Club
Social, team tennis and club tournaments
- Saturday 2.00pm to 5.00pm - Social tennis for adults and older juniors with some tennis experience not suitable for absolute beginners.
- Monday 6.00pm to 9.00pm - Match practice.
- Tuesday 5.00pm to 9.00pm - Social tennis for adults and older juniors with some tennis experience not suitable for absolute beginners.
Contact: Jane Willis
Website: Visit our website.
- Monday: 4pm - 4.45pm, 4.45pm - 5.30pm and 5.30pm - 6.15pm
- Friday: 4.45pm - 5.30pm
- Saturday: 2pm - 2.45pm, 2.45pm - 3.30pm, 3.30pm - 4.15pm
- Sunday: 11am - 11.45am
Text/phone: 07933 559465
Sheffield Elite Allstars - Cheerleading
Cheerleading classes for beginners and other abilities!
- Sunday 3pm - 4pm, Age 4 years-old - 8 years-old
- Sunday 4pm - 5.15pm, Age 9+ years-old
- Sunday 5.15pm - 6pm, Age 4+ years-old Tumble
- Facebook page- Sheffield Elite Allstars
- Instagram- Sheffield.Elite.Allstars
Dronfield Dolphins Swimming Club
Days: Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday evenings
City of Sheffield Water Polo Monsters
Swim Revolution (Adult Coached Swim Sessions)
- Monday: 10am - 11am (adults only)
- Monday: 8pm - 9pm (suitable for adults who can already swim front crawl)
- Wednesday: 4pm - 5pm (Under 10s)
City of Sheffield Swim Squad
The training sessions at Graves are part of the club’s the Junior Olympic Development Squad programme.
Website: COSSS.co.uk – Sheffield Swim Squad
- Thursday 7pm - 8.30pm
- Friday 7pm - 9pm