Your gym is getting an upgrade!
Here's everything you need to know
Good news - your gym is getting an upgrade!
Due to this, we will be closing the gym from Thursday 17th August and reopening on Saturday 23rd September. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
We will provide a temporary gym located within studios 3 & 4. This temporary gym will be accessible starting from 5.00pm on 17th August. Due to limited space, it will be necessary to book your gym sessions in advance. Each booking will be for a 1-hour time slot.
Temporary gym opening hours:
Monday to Friday: 6.00am – 10.00 pm
Saturday and Sunday: 7.00am – 8.00 pm
Here's a list of some of the new and improved equipment now available...
We're dedicated to helping our members stay fit and well in whatever way suits them, which is why we will be welcoming some new additions to our gym, including:
- EGYM fitness hub to track body fat and muscle mass
- Lateral flexion to stretch your lats, obliques and neck
- Posterior chain to stretch your back, glutes, hamstrings and calves
- Smart flex - hip to stretch hips and glutes
- Smart flex - chest to stretch your chest and core
- Assault bike
- Ski Erg
- Sparc trainer
- Power mill climber
- Plate loaded glute drive
- Hack squat
- Calf raise
- High row
- Incline bench press
- Dumbbells up to 50kg
- Circuit series strength equipment
- Pec fly/rear delt fly
- Signature Series Cable Motion Multi Jungles
We will also be installing some upgraded versions of the following equipment:
- New Rig - including barbell training bays & boxing bags
- Free-weight benches
- Barbell training racks & platforms
- New updated CV equipment - Treadmills, Ellipticals, Arc Trainers, upright & Recumbent Bikes, Rowers
- New updated strength equipment - leg press, leg extension, leg curl, seated row, overhead press, chest press, functional trainer cable machines, smith machines