Intensive Swimming Courses
Back in the pool this half term
Learning to swim isn’t just a life skill, it’s a rite of passage to a new lease on life. And with over 240,000 children missing out on learning to swim due to the pandemic, there's never been a more important time to take to the water.
During the upcoming school holidays we are running our popular intensive swimming courses. Ideal for first time swimmers or those who want some extra practice, these courses will work on the skills required to pass each level and build up your child’s confidence in the pool.
Monday 14th - Friday 18th Febraury
- Stage 1 9.00am - 9.30am(except Tuesday session which is 11.00 - 11.30)
- Stage 1 9.30am - 10.00am (except Tuesday session which is 11.30 - 12.00noon)
- Stage 2 10.00am - 10.30am (except Tuesday session which is 12.00non - 12.30pm)
- Stage 2 10.30am - 11.00am (except Tuesday session which is 12.30pm - 1.00pm)
£25 per child
Thursday 17th February
- Distance Badge Sessions. Various starts times between 9am and 12.00noon (badge and certificate extra)
- Stage 4/5 Backstroke technique workshop 9.00am - 9.30am
- Stage 4/5 Front crawl technique workshop 9.30am - 10.00am
- Satge 4/5 Breaststroke technique workshop 10.00am - 10.30am
- Stage 4/5 Butterfly technique workshop 10.30am - 11.00am
£5 per child
For more information or to book please complete our enquiry form.