Welcome to Thorncliffe Health and Leisure Centre
We’re passionate about helping you stay physically active and emotionally engaged in fitness, sport and wellbeing. Our mission is to put our heart and soul into ‘creating active places and healthy people’ - it’s about creating a place for everyone. Read our latest coronavirus guidance here.
Edward Pryor Centre Manager
Memberships for everyone
We offer a range of payment options and discounted memberships; select your preferred package below and choose from the options available.
Make a fresh start
This New Year, join us on a 12 month Direct Debit, Flexi or annual membership for just £20 and get your first month completely free.*
Simply choose the membership type that suits you and enter the promotion code NY2021 when prompted during the checkout process.
What's included in a Premium membership?
- Gym use
- Group exercise classes
- Pool use for Just Swim and lane swimming sessions
- Your Journey/Move programme – 3 free one-to-one sessions with a member of the fitness team
- Places Locker app for online booking, tracking your moves, challenges, exercise programmes and more
- 14 days' advanced booking
- Free use of SWIMTAG – wearable technology to track your swim performance and stroke
- NEW! Up to 4 free Juniors included (excludes young adults' and student memberships)
- News and referral offers
If you have any questions, please get in touch with our friendly team here.
* Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions
1. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
2. Offer applies to 12-month Direct Debit, Flexi and Annual Premium and Gym memberships, including corporates and concessions. Swim memberships are excluded.
3. Offer applicable to those joining on or before 9th January 2020.
4. Memberships must start by 9th January 2020.
Places Locker app
Free access to the Places Locker app with all memberships
The Places Locker app enables you to book, track activity and access over 150 free virtual workouts. Join today and get moving.Download now
The latest news
Get in touch
Need more help?
If you’d like more information to help you with choosing the right membership for you, please get in touch.Contact us