A bit about trampolining
Trampoline sessions are great fun for anyone from 5 years old up to adults. Whether you enjoy bouncing in the back garden and want to improve your skills, feel like trying it for the first time or are looking to improve your existing skills, we’ll have something for you.
Is trampolining the sport for you?
Trampolining works all of your muscles as you rebound developing upper body strength without straining your joints. Sessions are run by highly qualified staff to ensure it's safe and fun so you can enjoy bouncing and learning new skills. Our sessions are developed through our close links with British Gymnastics.
Let's get you started
We run the following trampoline courses:
For 3 - 4 years
- Monday 11.30am - 12.00noon
- Tuesdays 1.00pm - 1.30pm
- Tuesdays 1.30pm - 2.00pm
- Thursdays 11.30am - 12.00noon
- 39 weeks per year
£17.98 per month direct debit.
For 4yrs +
- Mondays 3.45pm - 4.15pm 4 - 8 years
- Tuesdays 3.45pm - 4.15pm 4 - 7 years
- Wednesdays 4.45pm - 5.15pm 4 - 7 years
- Thursdays 3.45pm - 4.15pm 4 - 7 years
- Fridays 3.45pm - 4.15pm 4 - 7 years
- 39 Weeks per year
£18.31 per month direct debit.
- Mondays 4.15pm - 4.45pm 7 - 13 years
- Mondays 4.45pm - 5.45pm 7 - 13 years
- Tuesdays 4.15pm - 5.15pm 7 - 13 years
- Tuesdays 5.15pm - 6.15pm 7 - 13 years
- Tuesdays 6.15pm - 7.15pm 7 - 16 years
- Wednesdays 3.45pm - 4.45pm 7 - 13 years
- Thursdays 4.15pm - 4.45pm 4 - 7 years
- Thursdays 4.45pm - 5.45pm 7 - 13 years
- Fridays 4.15pm - 4.45pm 7 - 13 years
- Fridays 4.45pm - 5.45pm 7 - 16 years
39 Weeks per year
£23.18 per month direct debit.
- Tuesdays 7.15pm - 8.45pm
Drop In Session. Bookable in advance.
Non - Member £8.35 per session
Member £7.50 per session
If you have any questions or would like more information please contact reception or call us on 01444 457337.
Proud to be working in partnership with