An adventure for your little people
Our active soft play area is a great way for younger kids to develop better physical, social and emotional skills. Learning to balance, jump and climb without risk of injury will develop confidence, balance and co-ordination.
Soft play features
- Stepping stones
- Squeeze rollers
- Noughts and crosses game
- Toddler sized twin lane slide
- Deck climbing
Monday to Sunday:
- 9.00am - 9.45am
- 9.45am – 10.30am
- 10:30am – 11.15am
- 11:15am – 12:00pm
- 12:00pm – 12:45pm
- 1:30pm – 2:15pm
- 2:15pm – 3:00pm
- 3:00pm – 3:45pm
- 3:45pm – 4:30pm
- 4:30pm – 5:15pm
- Junior member: free
- Non-member: £4.20
Please pay for a wristband at our reception.
The Dolphin has family friendly toilets, with baby changing facilities, free parking (up to 3 hours) and free WIFI available.
Age restrictions apply of 3 years to 7 years whilst Covid restrictions and measures are in place.
Soft play rules
Children using our soft play area must be supervised by an adult over the age of 16 at all times.
All users must register at reception and wear the wristband provided.
- Bookings must be made in advance at main reception
- Only one child must use each slide lane at a time - ride feet first with elbows tucked in
- No jewellery or sharp objects in the play area
- No climbing on the netting
- No food or drink in the play area
- No shoes. All users must wear socks
Junior member? Soft play is added on for free!
Our Junior memberships start from only £11.00 per month. If you are interested in joining, you can speak with a member of our team on 01444 447816 or enquire here