Keep the kid's active this winter with our Club Climb!
Introducing Club Climb...
Join us for our six-week climbing course based at our Clip n’ Climb area which is sure to give young adventures the time to climb, enjoy fun games, challenges and team activities. It’s a brilliant way for climbers to improve their development in climbing and make some friends!
Each session will be for one hour and 15 minutes, the session will be run by our qualified Clip n’ Climb staff that will be on hand to encourage and teach skills to your child. The sessions are suitable for children from 4 -18 years of age and would be great, but not essential, for those younger climbers to have had a little bit experience on the wall.
Sessions begin Saturday 4th March at 9.15am - 10.30am and focus on a different element of climbing to ensure adventures get a full, well-rounded experience.
- Week 1 | Saturday 4th March - Introduction/free climbing
- Children will be assisted with climbing technique, confidence building and descending
- Week 2 | Saturday 11th March - Belaying
- Climbers will have an understanding of belaying and when it can be used, with and attempt at assisted belaying
- Week 3 | Saturday 18th March - Climbing Golf
- Climbers will compete with score cards to perfect their decent and obtain the best score
- Week 4 | Saturday 25th March - Free climbing
- Climbers will have the opportunity to pick their own climbs and work on areas they feel they struggle with whilst climbing by setting themselves targets prior to the session. Points cards are available for their own personal goals
- Week 5 | Saturday 1st April - Speed Climbing
- Climbers will be timed to climb, and some races will take place to encourage climbing in extreme condition
- Week 6 | Saturday 8th April - Team Challenge Week/Presentation
- Climbers will be split into teams to complete against one another using the points system in the arena with an end of term presentation and certificate
Cost for the course is £60.00 for all six weeks* which is a saving of £15.00 on the equivalent sessions!
Want to find out more? Contact on our site team on 01403 211311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For terms and conditions please visit the page here. *We cannot refund or transfer for individual missed sessions of the course