Get your NPLQ in 2022
With courses running February, April, July and October.
We regularly run NPLQ courses here at Places Leisure Camberley. Learn valuable life saving skills and become qualified for a job in lifeguarding with part time and full time options available.
And why stop there? If you become a lifeguard at a Places Leisure Centre, you will have the opportunity to progress your career in leisure, with potential Placemaker, Placemaker Manager, and Duty Manager roles available within the centre.
- Monday 21st - Saturday 26th February 2022
- Monday 18th - Saturday 23rd April 2022
- Monday 25th - Saturday 30th July 2022
- Saturday 22nd - Thursday 27th October 2022
- Want to become a lifeguard at Places Leisure Camberley? Course fee £45*
*signed sponsorship agreement applicable limited availability.
All candidates must meet the following criteria to take part in this course:
- Be aged 16+ on the date of the assessment
- Be able to jump/dive into deep water
- Swim 50m in under 60 seconds
- Able to swim 100m consistently on their front
- Able to swim 100m consistently on their back
- Able to tread water for 30 seconds in deep water
- Able to surface dive to the floor of the pool
- Able to climb out of the pool unaided without a ladder where the pool design permits.
Please contact Places Leisure Camberley on 01276 417111 for more details