Our concessionary scheme is open to members of the community to give a barrier free access to health, fitness and sport.
Who is eligible for the concessionary scheme?
The concessionary scheme is not a membership, but a scheme to give a barrier free, cheaper route to exercise at Gosport Leisure Centre. If you fall into one of the below categories you may be eligible:
- Over 60 years old
- Receive tax credits or universal credit
- Have a disability
- Are a local student
We also offer concessionary memberships, student memberships and older persons memberships. For more information on our membership please click here.
What is included within the concessionary scheme?
The concessionary scheme provides discounted activities as well as the ability to book activities online using your card.
The scheme includes discount on the following activities:
- Off peak gym usage
- Off peak sauna & steam room
- Off peak group workout classes
- Off peak sports bookings
Prices can be found on the Timetables and when booking online.
Off peak is Monday - Friday 9am to 4pm and Saturdays before 12pm.
How do you apply?
Applying is easy. There is a two step process to applying to the concessionary scheme. ; in some cases you may need to provide evidence of your eligibility. Our friendly team can help you out if you need to check.
- You first need to take out a Places Membership which is free. You can sign up for this online by clicking here. Alternatively you can pop into the centre and take out a Places Membership with one of the team.
- You then need to let us know you want to join the scheme and pay a small admin fee. The admin fee is an annual payment required for us to administer the programme. This can be done at reception on your first visit.