We positively encourage children to enjoy an active lifestyle.
We believe a physically active child is much more likely to become a physically active adult.
We run the following supervised sessions for children aged 11-15 years to attend:
- Monday 3.30pm-4.30pm + 4.30pm-5.30pm
- Tuesday 3.30pm-4.30pm
- Wednesday 3.30pm-4.30pm + 4.30pm-5.30pm
- Thursday 3.30pm-4.30pm
- Friday 3.30pm-4.30pm + 4.30pm-5.30pm
- Saturday 10am-11am + 11am-12pm
- Sunday 10am-11am + 11am-12pm
Session price: £4.75
An induction must be completed as part of the first visit.
Members (16+) can also accompany their children up to 6.00pm Monday to Friday and anytime at a weekend subject to some conditions. Ask a member of the team for details or call us on 02392 534950.