We positively encourage children to enjoy an active lifestyle.
We believe a physically active child is much more likely to become a physically active adult.
We run the following supervised sessions for children aged 11-15 years to attend. An induction must be completed as part of the first visit:
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday 4.30pm to 5.30pm
- Tuesday sessions temporarily postponed
- Thursday sessions temporarily postponed
- Saturday 10.30am to 11.30am & 1.00pm to 2.00pm
- Sunday 10.30am to 11.30am & 1.00pm to 2.00pm
Members (16+ who are a parent, guardian or sibling) can also accompany juniors between 6.00am and 6.00pm Monday to Friday and anytime at weekends, with a maximum ratio of 2 juniors to any one adult. Unfortunately friends over 16 years don't qualify for this exception.
Please ask a member of the team for details, pop us an email here or call us on 01394 388991.