Supporting you this winter
During the current climate we understand how difficult it can be to keep our homes heated. We want to support you as best we can, that's why we're making a selection of our centres 'Warm Spaces/Hubs'
What can I expect from a Warm Space?
- A warm welcome
- A safe, non-judgemental space
- Cleaning facilities such as showers
- Information on local resource, hot lines and staff available to listen to any of your concerns
Which of my local centres are Warm Spaces?
Bulmershe Leisure Centre, St Crispin's Leisure Centre & Loddon Valley Leisure Centre. Each of these centres are now Warm Spaces, we will be offering dedicated sessions at each centre as per the below hours
Bulmershe Leisure Centre
- Monday - Friday: 7.00am - 3.30pm
St Crispin's Leisure Centre
- Monday - Friday: 10.00am - 11.00am
Loddon Valley Leisure Centre
- Monday: 10.00am - 2.00pm
- Tuesday & Friday: 6.30pm - 10.00pm