Learn to swim with us
You're never too old - or young!
Learn to swim with us!
Ready to get started? Go to online booking.
Already enrolled on lessons? Visit our useful information page.
It begins as an important life skill, then turns into an activity that can be enjoyed throughout childhood and adult life. Learning to swim also opens up a world of opportunities for other activities, from canoeing to scuba-diving and holidays by the pool! It has even been proven to aid learning in the classroom!
There are many benefits of learning to swim at any age - here are just some of the reasons to learn with us:
- Our lessons are taught by fully qualified swim teachers who focus on the fundamentals of swimming in a positive, encouraging way.
- We are proud to follow but the Swim England Learn to Swim Programme for adults and children.
- Our free Course Hub allows you to track progress against the key competencies for each stage and move to a new class when the criteria have all been met.
- We promote quality not quantity. Recognising that everyone is an individual and may progress at different speeds. Progress will be acknowledged with awards from the Swim England Awards Scheme. Please click here for more information.
- Free swimming is available for all children on swimming lessons so that they can come swimming with you at other times to develop their confidence and work on the skills they’ve been taught in their lessons.*
- We offer an easy monthly Direct Debit payment scheme.
So, whether you’re looking for lessons for your child or yourself, we’ve got what you need. You’re never too old - or young - to learn!
We offer lessons for:
- Adult and baby/toddler
- Stages 1-10 of the Swim England Learn to Swim programme
- Adult lessons
- Private lessons - junior and adult
*Excludes Inflatable Sessions at all centres, and Fun Sessions at Pavilions In The Park, Romsey Rapids Sports Complex and The Triangle.
You can check times, prices and availability online, simply go to online booking and select your nearest centre.