Useful centre information
Everything you need to know!
Useful information to help your visit be stress-free and seamless.
Site opening times:
Monday - Friday: 6.00am - 10.30pm
Saturday & Sunday: 7.00am - 8.00pm
There is free parking available in our Carnival Car park for a maximum of 2 hours. Customers will be asked to sign in on a digital kiosk and their vehicle registration within 20 minutes of their arrival (located within the Leisure Centre) If you're there for longer, you can pay for additional hours (80p for 1 hour). We have space for over 500 vehicles, 17 blue badge spaces and 4 ports for electric cars.
Arriving at the centre:
- During our peak times*, we recommend that you arrive in plenty of time for your activity.
- Please use our fast-track check-in points located in reception for the following activities:
- Lane swimming
- Group workout classes
- For all other activities or sessions please check-in at reception.
- All lockers will require padlocks. Please feel free to bring you own robust padlock from home. Alternatively, we have padlocks available to purchase at reception for a cost of £5. These are non refundable.
- Please do not leave your belongings here overnight. All lockers are opened and cleared every evening and the contents are put in lost property.
* This could include school holidays, evenings and weekends.
Wokingham Library opening hours
- Monday: 9.30am - 5.00pm
- Tuesday: 9.30am - 5.00pm
- Wednesday: 9.30am - 4.00pm
- Thursday: 9.30am - 7.00pm
- Friday: 9.30am - 5.00pm
- Saturday: 9.30am - 5.00pm
- Sunday: Closed
Closed public holidays & bank holidays