Supporting Sandwell with the cost of living
We're proud to be working with Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council in their mission to support Sandwell with the cost of living
Warm Spaces are free, safe and supportive spaces that anyone can visit during the colder months. A place to talk with likeminded people and discover other local support services including energy support, help from local charities, managing bills as well as access to community support to combat isolation.
Wherever you live in Sandwell, you can access any of their dedicated Warm Spaces.
The Warm Space charter
This is what can be expected here at West Bromwich Leisure Centre as part of the Warm Spaces initiative
- You will receive a warm welcome every time you come to our Warm Space.
- You will be treated fairly and with dignity and respect at our Warm Space.
- You will be in a safe space and we will adhere to safeguarding policies at our Warm Space.
- We will not tell anyone about your need for a Warm Space but we are here to listen to any of your concerns.
- Every Warm Space will be a non-judgemental place.
To find out more about Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Councils mission and locate more Warm Spaces you can click here