Bouncing, spinning and rolling
Our gymnastics programme follows the British Gymnastics’ newly launched, Rise Gymnastics scheme – a modern take on our wonderful, legendary sport. Children of all ages and abilities have the power to shine with Rise Gymnastics.
Learning through fun games and activities to enable gymnasts to develop physically, socially and emotionally, your child will build key foundation skills for life. Achievements will be rewarded regularly with certificates and medals, and you can follow all of their progress in real-time using the Course Hub.
Rise Explore 1 & 2
School-aged recreational gymnasts build confidence and skills. Suitable for ages 4+ (4 year olds must be in full time education).
- Tuesdays 4.00pm - 5.00pm | 5.00pm - 6.00pm
- Thursdays 4.00pm - 5.00pm (ages 4-7) | 5.00pm - 6.00pm (ages 6+)
- Saturdays 9.00am - 10.00am | 10.00am - 11.00am
£26.00 per month payable by direct debit. A British Gymnastics fee applies to all courses.
Rise Explore 3 & 4
School-aged recreational gymnasts build confidence and skills. Suitable for ages 8+
- Tuesdays 6.00pm - 7.00pm
- Saturdays 11.00am - 12.00pm
£26.00 per month payable by direct debit. A British Gymnastics fee applies to all courses
To find out more about Rise Gymnastics, simply complete our enquiry form and our friendly team will be in touch.
Your little ones can enjoy gymnastics, games and free time on our equipment this Easter half term!
- Thursday 1st June 1.00pm - 3.00pm
- Thursday 1st June 4.00pm - 6.00pm
Available for gymnastics members and non-members aged 4-11
£10.00 per session
To book call the centre on 01342 328616
When you join our gymnastics programme you will be able to register for the course portal where you can:
- View the outcomes for each gymnastics level
- Track your child’s progress
- Get notifications when your child achieves an award
Proud to be working in partnership with