Learning a life skill
Our team follows the Swim England Learn to Swim Framework to deliver swimming lessons. We use fun and games to build water confidence from the first splash to a lifetime of loving swimming and being safe in the water.
To join our swimming lessons, please complete our enquiry form
Already on lessons with us? Please visit our useful information page for frequently asked questions about getting started and what to do after you've enrolled.
For more information on the lessons we offer please see below, a member of our team will be happy to advise on the best lesson to suit your needs.
- Pre-school lessons for babies and toddlers 0-5 years
- Lessons for school age children
- Aquatics skills lessons - Competitive Swimming, Rookie Lifesaving, Synchronised Swimming and Water Polo (Please note, activities vary between sites).
Rookie Lifeguard course
The Rookie Lifeguard programme gives your child the skills they need to be confident in the water. This course is designed specifically for 8-12 year olds and teaches children the valuable survival & rescue skills, that can run alongside their swimming lessons.
- Monday 25th to Friday 29th July
For more information and to book, please call us on 01304 201145.
Adult Swimming Lessons
Adult lessons are available for all abilities whether you have a fear of the water, haven’t been swimming since school or if you want to refine your technique ready for an event.
- Private lessons are available for children and adults that would benefit 1 to 1 tuition.
- Intensive courses take place during the school holidays and provide a brilliant activity to keep the kids active and to learn a lifelong skill. Following the Swim England Learn to Swim criteria, our Swim England Teachers will take you through an intensive one week course.
Your Swim School lessons can be managed online using the Course Hub. With one simple login you can manage one or more lesson on your computer or smartphone. Our teachers log each pupils progress weekly. This information can then be viewed on your Home Portal account.
One of the benefits of Home Portal is that when your child is ready to move up to the next level, You can log on, check class availability and move them to the next level at a time/day that suits you.
When you join our swimming lessons you will be able to register for the course portal where you can
- View the outcomes for each stage
- Track your child’s progress
- Get notifications when your child achieves an award
- Move your child to their next class
My Learn to Swim App
As a participant on our lesson programme you and your child can also benefit from the Swim England My Learn to Swim App. Watch our video at the bottom of this page for a preview of all the exciting features. Find out more and download
Proud to be working in partnership with
What our customers are saying
"My son is a fantastic and confident swimmer because of his swimming lessons. He has received great tutoring, support and encouragement. Good focus on technique".
"All the staff are very friendly and helpful. The swimming instructors are great and really take their time to get to know your child in order to get the best out of them and understand their learning style".
"My children have really enjoyed the quality swim lessons, the relaxed atmosphere. Welcoming professional staff and good value for money".
"The swimming teachers are very dedicated and have put in a lot of effort to teach my son to swim. He is extremely nervous in the water and it has taken him a long time but he is finally getting there".