Inflatable Fun Sessions
Can you take on the challenge of our giant obstacle course?
Can you scale and climb through the variety of obstacles?
Can you get to the end without falling overboard?
How to book & cost
Advanced booking is recommended.
Cost per person - £10
Term Time Sessions
- Saturday 1.45pm - 2.45pm & 3.00pm - 4.00pm
Holiday Time Sessions
Tuesday 09.45am -10.45am & 11.00am - 12.00pm
Thursday 09.45am- 10.45am & 11.00am-12.00pm
Saturday 1.45pm -2.45 & 3.00pm - 4.00pm
- All participants will be given a lifejacket to wear throughout the activity.
- Minimum age for this activity is 5 years old.
- Children under the age of 8 years must be accompanied on the inflatable and throughout their visit to the centre, by an adult (16 yrs+) Ratio: maximum of 2 under 8's per adult.
- Each session includes a safety briefing and a lifejacket fitting. Approximate time on the inflatable is 45 minutes.
- Rule of play are displayed on poolside.
Bookings may only be made by those aged over 16 years of age. Parents or guardians making bookings for those aged over 8 years of age need not participate , however if they want to, they must book their own tickets. Any child under 8 years old must be accompanied by an adult who will remain responsible for the welfare of that child at all times during the inflatable session. The lead person making the party / group booking will be agreeing the Terms and Conditions on behalf of all inflatable use.
In order to cancel a booking a minimum of 48 hours’ notice prior to the start of the session must be given. Cancellations of parties / group bookings will require 7 days’ notice prior to the start of the session. All sessions are non-refundable. We can offer a credit voucher if notified of the cancellation within the time frame above.
Please note - exclusion dates may apply for Gala bookings. All information on these dates will be on our social media channels and displayed in Centre.