Bouncing, spinning and rolling
A bit about gymnastics
Gymnastics is a fantastic sport for all ages and our sessions are developed through our close links with British Gymnastics. The skills you learn, such as strength, balance, co-ordination and mobility will help you to enjoy and master many other sports as well as gymnastics.
Is gymnastics the sport for you?
If tumbling, rolling and jumping is your thing, then gymnastics is for you. Our children's sessions are based on the 'FUNdamentals' of movement that will help them progress into any sport or activity so it's a great starting point for any child wanting to do any activity.
Let's get you started
We run the following gymnastics courses:
Beginners (4 years+)
- Monday 4.00pm-5.00pm and 5.00pm-6.00pm
- Tuesday 4.00pm-5.00pm and 5.00pm-6.00pm
- Wednesday 4.00pm-5.00pm and 5.00pm-6.00pm
- Thursday 4.00pm-5.00pm and 5.00pm-6.00pm
- Saturday 9.00am - 10.00am and 10.00am -11.30am
- Monday 5.00pm-6.00pm
- Tuesday 5.00pm-6.00pm and 6.00pm-7.30pm
- Wednesday 5.00pm-6.00pm and 6.00pm-7.00pm
- Thursday 5.00pm - 6.00pm and 6.00-7.30pm
- Saturday 10.00am-11.30am and 11.30am-1.00pm
- Tuesday 6.00pm - 7.30pm
- Wednesday 6.00pm-7.00pm
- Thursday 6.00pm - 7.30pm
- Saturday 1.30pm - 3.00pm
If you or your child is interested in jumping into gymnastics please contact us on 01773 523325.
Proud to be working in partnership with