Places Leisure's Royal Giveaway
Win one of 70 memberships
Celebrate the Queen's jubilee with Places Leisure
Places Leisure is marking Queen Elizabeth II’s Platinum Jubilee by giving away 70, three-month Premium Plus summer memberships. Memberships are valid from June to September 2022 and include the full range of Premium Plus membership benefits.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is submit your details using the form below!
Premium Plus membership benefits include:
- Access to all Places Leisure centres in the UK
- Health Suite membership (available at selected centres)
- Up to 4 Junior memberships can be added to each individual adult Premium membership for free (excludes young adult, student, 16-18-year-old and 19-25-year-old memberships) *
- Unlimited gym use
- Unlimited access to group workout classes **
- Pool use for Just Swim, lane swimming and fun sessions ***
- Free 30-minute gym introduction session, which includes safe & effective use of all equipment, as well as help building a digital programme to suit your goals
- Free access to our COVID Recovery Programme, offering regular one-to-one sessions with a certified COVID Recovery Coach, a personalised exercise programme, lifestyle and dietary advice ****
- Ongoing support and advice from members of our fitness team
- Places Locker app for advanced bookings, GPS tracking, challenges, pairing of other apps and wearables, extensive digital library with LES MILLS classes, digital coaching, ability to synch with on-site gym equipment for tailored workouts
- 14 days' advanced booking
- Free use of SWIMTAG– wearable technology to track your swim performance, stroke and distance
- Regular news updates, specialist blog content on health and wellbeing, as well as periodic referral offers
Closing date for entries is 13th June 2022. Winners will be announced from 14th June 2022.
Full terms and conditions
- By entering the Royal Giveaway competition, you are agreeing to the competition’s terms and conditions.
- The Royal Giveaway competition is being run by the Promoter (Places for People Leisure Management Ltd).
Eligibility to enter
- The Royal Giveaway competition is open to all UK and ROI residents aged 18 and over (the Promoter’s staff members are excluded from the competition).
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The Royal Giveaway competition is free to enter.
How to enter
- Entries must be made by filling in our online form. If you need help and/or are not able to enter via our online form, please contact 01276 418200 for help with your entry.
- Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Responsibility cannot be accepted for lost, damaged or delayed entries due to technical problems.
- Closing date for entries is 13th June 2022.
- Entries will be reviewed by a panel of Places Leisure, senior employees. A maximum of 70 winners will be chosen.
- Each winner will receive a free 3-month Premium summer membership.
- The prizes are as stated and there are no alternative prizes or cash substitutes.
- If a prize is declined, or if a winner forfeits the prize under these terms and conditions, then the Promoter may at its absolute discretion draw an alternative winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Winners will be notified privately from 14th June 2022.
- The Promoter will attempt to contact each winner by email up to two times.
- If a winner does not respond to emails notifying them of their win within seven days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and the Promoter reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
- The Promoter will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
Receipt of Prize
- Please allow up to 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
- Winners agree to participate in publicity accompanying or resulting from the competition. No additional compensation will be awarded for such promotional activities.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions or cancel the competition at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
- English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
PROMOTER: PLACES FOR PEOPLE LEISURE MANAGEMENT LTD, WATERS EDGE, BUILDING NINE, RIVERSIDE WAY, WATCHMOOR PARK, CAMBERLEY, GU15 3YL, A WHOLLY OWNED SUBSIDIARY OF PLACES FOR PEOPLE.
*Terms & Conditions apply. Simply register your juniors at site. All junior memberships will need the qualifying adult’s bank details or their own bank details when registering. No additional fees will be charged. Bank details are needed simply for processing.
**Group exercise classes may exclude gym-based classes.
***Please note that Family Fun sessions at Romsey Rapids Sports Complex and The Pavilions in The Park incur an additional charge.
****Available at 58 Places Leisure centres across the UK. https://www.placesleisure.org/long-covid-recovery-program/