Places Leisure design competition
Calling all budding designers!
Summer is here and it’s time to have some fun!
Does your child love to burn off energy at a soft play area? Do they love the whimsical fun of a gigantic pool inflatable? Do they simply just love going to their local leisure centre for active fun and adventure? What would their dream soft play area look like? What would the funnest, most amazing pool inflatable look like? What would their ideal leisure centre have inside? We want to know!
We’re offering a chance for children (aged 0-12 years old) to design their dream soft play, pool inflatable or leisure centre! Winners in each of the three age categories will win a free, 6-month Premium membership that includes one adult, plus four free junior memberships!
A total of nine Premium memberships are to be won – one for each age group (children up to age six; up to age eight; and, up to age 12), and one for each category: 1) dream soft play area, 2) dream pool inflatable, and 3) dream leisure centre.
Additional surprises are in store for each of the very best entries! Let your imagination fly!
How to enter
Simply send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your child's design, remembering to include the following information;
- Your child's name
- Their age
- Your name
- Which category they are entering for; Dream soft play area, dream pool inflatable or dream leisure centre
Full terms and conditions
- By entering the Places Leisure Design competition, you are agreeing to the competition’s terms and conditions.
- The Places Leisure Design competition is being run by the Promoter (Places for People Leisure Management Ltd).
Eligibility to enter
- The Places Leisure Design competition is open to all UK residents aged 12 and under (the Promoter’s staff members are excluded from the competition).
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The Places Leisure design competition is free to enter.
How to enter
- Entries must be made via email, by following the instructions above. If you need help and/or are not able to enter via our online form, please contact 01276 418200 for help with your entry.
- Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Responsibility cannot be accepted for lost, damaged or delayed entries due to technical problems.
- Closing date for entries is 14th September 2022.
- Entries will be reviewed by a panel of Places Leisure, senior employees. A maximum of 9 winners will be selected.
- Each winner will receive a Mini Critics winners' pack and a professionally produced drawing of their design, from one of our expert designers.
- The prizes are as stated and there are no alternative prizes or cash substitutes.
- If a prize is declined, or if a winner forfeits the prize under these terms and conditions, then the Promoter may at its absolute discretion draw an alternative winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Winners will be notified privately from 19th September 2022.
- The Promoter will attempt to contact each winner by email up to two times.
- If a winner does not respond to emails notifying them of their win within seven days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and the Promoter reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
- The Promoter will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
Receipt of Prize
- Please allow up to 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
- Winners agree to participate in publicity accompanying or resulting from the competition. No additional compensation will be awarded for such promotional activities.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions or cancel the competition at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
- English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
PROMOTER: PLACES FOR PEOPLE LEISURE MANAGEMENT LTD, WATERS EDGE, BUILDING NINE, RIVERSIDE WAY, WATCHMOOR PARK, CAMBERLEY, GU15 3YL, A WHOLLY OWNED SUBSIDIARY OF PLACES FOR PEOPLE.