Concessionary discount scheme for activities
West Brom Saver Membership
A concessionary scheme is available for the following users of West Bromwich Leisure Centre:
- Senior Citizens – aged 65 and over
- Full Time Students 16 years and over or Trainees
- on Government Schemes
- Job Seekers (Income Based)
- Individuals in receipt of Invalid Care Allowance
- Individuals in receipt of Disability Living Allowance
Customers are able to join the scheme for £5 per year (£15 for non Sandwell residents) upon production of identification and proof of eligibility. Concessionary scheme members will be entitled to 50% reduction on casual swimming and gym use from Monday – Friday between 9am and 4pm.
- Pop in and collect your application form from West Bromwich Leisure Centre
- Complete the application form and send it by post to West Bromwich Leisure Centre, Moor Street, West Bromwich, B70 7AZ Or
- Complete the application form and bring it along to West Bromwich Leisure Centre
- Take your proof of identification and payment (please make cheques payable to West Bromwich Leisure Centre) to West Bromwich Leisure Centre. Proof of identification must include: Proof of address, proof of date of birth and photographic ID, as well as proof of your eligibility.
Please note the following users can enjoy free swimming at West Bromwich Leisure Centre:
- Under 8s with a paying adult
- Over 60s before 1pm*
- Under 16s during school holidays*
- Registered Disabled*
* Sandwell Residents Only
For further information please call 0121 580 6430.