Aquatic Activity Programme
Making waves to wellbeing
A six-week water based physical activity programme targeting individuals with mild to moderate health conditions.
The Epping Forest Aquatic Activity for Health Programme is aimed at Individuals who are currently sedentary and have either risk factors for coronary heart disease or have non clinical mental health conditions.
Our key objectives are to provide;
- A high quality, safe and effective aqua based exercise referral service to the Epping Forest District community.
- A varied range of exercise options, nutritional advice and ongoing support.
- An exit strategy that enables individuals to continue enjoying the long term health benefits of being physically active.
Benefits of the scheme:
- You'll be offered ongoing support with our fully qualified Institute of Swimming Level 4 Instructors in line with the latest industry developments.
- Improve your Health & Wellbeing
- Reduce pain
- Meet new friends
- Access to support network
Programme price: £5 registration fee, £20 6 x 30 minute sessions
Course start date: 13th January 2022, 2.30pm & 3pm
For more information, please contact Epping Forest District Council, Health & Wellbeing Team on 01992 564 561 .