Recruiting Swim teachers
More than just a career
We're recruiting Swim Teachers!
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Swimming Teacher, at Places Leisure, where you will be working in a fun, lively environment with likeminded people. With your passion for teaching, swimming and excellent class programming and instructing skills, you will be full of enthusiasm whilst engaging with our customers and impressing them with your extensive knowledge and expertise.
- Passionate about helping people of all ages learn to swim or become stronger, faster, or more confident when swimming.
- You will work with customers in groups and sometimes on a one-to-one basis to motivate and instruct them during their lessons.
- You will be a friendly, approachable, and patient individual with the ability to build trust, encourage and motivate your students.
- You will thrive on supporting students to achieve their potential, drawing on your continual knowledge and experience of industry best practice whilst applying teaching skills in the most effective way.
- Always looking to seek out development opportunities and potential ideas to further improve the service we provide.
Did you know? You can start teaching from 16 years old.
Gain your level 1 and 2 training for FREE! Usually £1000. (T&C's apply)