Passport to Leisure
Be Active at Harborne
Be Active and Passport to Leisure (PTL) memberships
What is included?
Free and discounted swimming and gym sessions.
- Every day.
- Lane Swimming: Monday, Wednesday & Friday 12pm to 1pm
- Just Swim: Tuesday & Thursday 3pm to 3.45pm
- Lane Swimming: Saturday 2.45pm to 3.45pm
- Family Swim: Main pool Sunday 1.15pm to 2.15pm
- Family Swim: Teaching pool Sunday 3pm to 4pm
- Virtual Group Cycling on Tuesday, 12:30pm - 1pm.
- Aqua fit on Thursday, 12pm - 12.45pm.
- Tai Chi on Friday, 3.45pm - 4.30pm.
How to apply for a Be Active/Passport to Leisure membership
- Complete the Passport to Leisure/Be Active application form available to download from birmingham.gov.uk and take this along to Birmingham City Council Leisure Centre. Please note that you will have to show proof that you are a Birmingham resident. Birmingham City Council accepts the following as proof of name and address:
- Driving license
- Council tax bill
- Bank statement
- Medical card
- Gas/electric/landline telephone bill
- Once you have a blue Leisure Card with a Passport to Leisure/Be Active membership from Birmingham City Council you can then bring this and one other form of ID into Harborne or Sparkhill Pool and Fitness Centre along with the completed application part of the leaflet.
- You will be issued with a Places Membership card which will need to be shown to access Passport to Leisure and Be Active sessions at Harborne and Sparkhill.