NPLQ course at Felixstowe
Learn to save lives
The NPLQ is the most awarded lifeguard qualification in the UK and Ireland and is also internationally recognised. We regularly run NPLQ courses here at Felixstowe Leisure Centre. Learn valuable life saving skills and become qualified for a job in lifeguarding with part time and full time options available.
And why stop there? If you become a lifeguard at a Places Leisure Centre, you will have the opportunity to progress your career in leisure, with potential Placemaker, Placemaker Manager, and Duty Manager roles available in the centre.
- Monday 13th to Saturday 18th February
For more information or to book your place, please call us on 01394 694600
All candidates must meet the following criteria to take part in this course:
- Be aged 16+ on the date of the assessment
- Be able to jump/dive into deep water
- Swim 50m in under 60 seconds
- Able to swim 100m consistently on their front
- Able to swim 100m consistently on their back
- Able to tread water for 30 seconds in deep water
- Able to surface dive to the floor of the pool
- Able to climb out of the pool unaided without a ladder where the pool design permits