Useful centre information
Everything you need to know!
Useful information to help your visit be stress-free and seamless.
There is parking available on-site chargeable at £1.10 per hour.
Arriving at the centre
- During our peak times*, we recommend that you arrive in plenty of time for your activity.
- Please use our fast-track check-in points located in reception for the following activities:
- Lane swim
- For all other activities or sessions please check-in at reception.
- We have both padlock lockers and coin operated lockers that take pound coins (these are refundable) and padlocks available for purchase on site.
We encourage physical activity for everybody. Our gyms have a range of equipment and workouts to work upper and lower body separately and our instructors can tailor a programme to suit your specific needs. Facilities to support movement through the centre include
- Accessible car parking spaces
- Disabled changing facilities
- The main pool has a pool hoist
- The teaching pool has gradual entry steps
- There is a passenger lift to the first floor
- The gym has IFI accredited equipment
* This could include school holidays, evenings and weekends.