Existing members...refer a friend for swimming lessons
and receive a free month
About our Swimming lesson programme
Learning to swim is an essential life skill - if you can swim you can enjoy all of the exciting activities that the water has to offer. We offer lessons for all ages and all of our lessons are taught by qualified teachers. Our team follows the Swim England Learn to Swim Framework to deliver swimming lessons..
I'm a member - how do referrals work?
You're opening your friends up to a learning a valuable life skill! So, if you're an existing member, recommend a friend and we'll add 1 free month onto the end of your current membership when they join*. The friend you're referring will need to provide your name upon sign up to ensure your referral can be recorded.
*Terms and conditions apply.
I've been referred by a member - how do referrals work?
Great news! We can't wait to welcome you. Take a look at our swimming lessons programme and get in touch using the contact details on the site page, or visit the centre in person and include the name of the existing member in your correspondence. Our friendly team will help you complete your membership using our Refer A Friend scheme.
Terms and conditions
- Joining swimming lessons participant must give existing member’s name at the time of joining for member to benefit from the free month.
- Existing members must hold a Premium, Gym or Swim membership to qualify. Places Membership and Virtual Membership are excluded.
- Existing member must have completed their 2 weeks’ cooling off period to refer a friend.
- Joining participant must complete their first Direct Debit payment before the free month is applied for the existing member.
- There is no limit on how many referrals a member can make.
- Offer ends 31st August 2023