A bit about trampolining
Trampoline sessions are great fun for anyone from 5 years old up to adults. Whether you enjoy bouncing in the back garden and want to improve your skills, feel like trying it for the first time or are looking to improve your existing skills, we’ll have something for you.
Is trampolining the sport for you?
Trampolining works all of your muscles as you rebound developing upper body strength without straining your joints. Sessions are run by highly qualified staff to ensure it's safe and fun so you can enjoy bouncing and learning new skills. Our sessions are developed through our close links with British Gymnastics.
Let's get you started
We run the following trampoline courses:
Pre-school (2-5 years+)
- Monday 4.00pm - 4.30pm
- Tuesday 4.00pm - 4.30pm
- Thursday 4.00pm - 4.30pm
- Monday 4.30pm - 5.00pm, 5.00pm - 5.30pm and 5.30pm - 6.00pm
- Tuesday 4.00pm - 4.30pm and 4.30pm - 5.00pm
- Wednesday 4.00pm - 5.00pm and 5.00pm - 6.00pm
- Thursday 4.30pm - 5.00pm
Intermediate/Advanced (5 - 11 years)
- Tuesday 5.00pm - 6.00pm and 6.00pm - 7.00pm
- Wednesday 5.00pm - 6.00pm
- Thursday 5.00pm - 6.00pm
- Thursday 6.00pm - 7.00pm
- Tuesday 6.00pm - 7.00pm
- Thursday 7.00pm - 8.00pm
Drop in Session
- Saturday 10.00am - 11.00am and 11.00am - 12.00pm
£4.20 for Coastal Card holders, £5.20 for non Coastal Card holders.
- Thursday 6.00pm - 6.30pm and 6.30pm - 7.00pm for juniors
- Thursday 7.00pm - 8.00pm for Adults
£4.20 for Coastal Card holders, £5.20 for non Coastal Card holders. Bookable in advance.
Need more info or have a question?
If you'd like some more information pop your details on our form here and our team will be in touch! Alternatively please contact reception or call us on 01394 270278.
Proud to be working in partnership with