Customer Survey Participant Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Swim Lesson - Customer Survey Participant Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- Entry mechanic: Entrants must complete a Customer survey in December 2019 to enter the prize draw. Entrants must submit name and email address.
- Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed due to technical problems.
- The prize draw will take place on 16th January 2020
- 1 correct entry drawn at random will receive the first place prize of 3 months free lessons.
- The winners will be notified privately by email by 30th January 2020
- Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery of the prize.
- The prizes are as stated and there are no alternative prizes or cash substitutes.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners agree to participate in publicity accompanying or resulting from the promotion. No additional compensation will be awarded for such promotional activities.
- If a prize is declined or if a winner forfeits the prize under these terms and conditions, then the Promoter may at its absolute discretion draw an alternative winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions or cancel the prize draw at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted the terms and conditions and Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.
- English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
- If winners do not reply within 6 weeks, winners will be unable to claim their prize.
- PROMOTER: PLACES LEISURE MANAGEMENT LTD, WATERS EDGE, BUILDING NINE, RIVERSIDE WAY, WATCHMOOR PARK, CAMBERLEY, GU15 3YL, A WHOLLY OWNED SUBSIDIARY OF PLACES FOR PEOPLE.