Get back on it this January
– and win a membership!
Get back on it – and win!!
It’s January – Christmas is a dim and distant memory and to be honest New Year’s Eve is a bit of a haze too... It must be time to turn over that new leaf (again!), make those New Year’s resolutions and get back on it!
Everyone has their own reason to get active – mental health, recovery after illness, being a role model for their kids, losing weight... Tell us yours and you’ll be in with a chance of winning some great membership prizes!
Not only will someone at every participating centre get a free month, we also have 8 annual premium memberships to give away across the UK! So you could get back on it for the whole year on us!
To enter, simply fill in the form below, then take a selfie of you being active this January (at our centres or out and about), and post it on our social channels using the hashtags #BackOnIt and #placesleisure with your reason for getting active. Don’t forget to tag your local Places Leisure centre too!
Terms and conditions
- No purchase necessary
- Competition runs 1-31st January 2019. Selfies must be posted during these dates and include the hashtags #BackOnIt and #placesleisure and a reason to get active to qualify.
- Prizes are 8 annual premium memberships (nationwide) and one month free on a premium membership (one winner per participating centre).
- Winners who are already members will have the month/year of membership added to the end of their current contract. No cash alternative will be given.
- Winners will be selected and contacted in early February and announced as soon as possible afterwards.
- By entering, you agree for Places Leisure to use your selfie and reason for getting active in this and future promotional campaigns.
- By entering, you agree to take part in publicity activities if you are a prize winner, including, but not limited to, promotional photos, interviews, progress tracking, and becoming a Places Leisure ‘brand ambassador’ for 2019.
- Everyone who fills in the form will be contacted to be offered a free pass to their local centre