Learn to swim with us for just £15
You're never too old - or young!
Learn to swim, love to swim
Join today and get your first month's swimming lessons for only £15
Learn to swim with us!
It begins as an important life skill, then turns into an activity that can be enjoyed throughout childhood and adult life. Learning to swim also opens up a world of opportunities for other activities, from canoeing to scuba-diving and holidays by the pool!
There are many benefits of learning to swim at any age - here are just some of the reasons to learn with us:
- Our lessons are taught by fully qualified swim teachers who focus on the fundamentals of swimming in a positive, encouraging way.
- We are proud to follow the Swim England Learn to Swim Framework for adults and children. Please click here for more information.
- Our free Course Portal allows you to track progress against the key competencies for each stage.
- We promote quality not quantity and we recognise that everyone is an individual and may progress at different speeds, but when they do, your child's progress will be acknowledged with awards from the Swim England Awards Scheme.
- We offer an easy monthly Direct Debit payment scheme.
So, whether you’re looking for lessons for your child or yourself, we’ve got what you need. You’re never too old - or young- to learn!
We offer lessons for:
- Adult and baby/toddler
- Stages 1-10 of the Swim England Learn to Swim programme
- Adult lessons
- Private lessons - junior and adult
Terms and conditions
1. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
2. Offer applies to children and adult swimming lessons running throughout the year on Direct Debit memberships.
3. Offer ends 19th December 2021 and swimming lessons must start by 10th January 2022.
4. Normal fees will apply from second month.
6. Offers, sessions and facilities vary between centres.
7. Offer is subject to availability.