Win a three month Premium membership
We're giving away 30 three-month Premium memberships to show our support for England's Lionesses during July 2023's tournament!
Memberships are valid from 3rd August 2023 and include the full range of Premium membership benefits. All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is submit your details using the form below!
This competition is now closed - we will be contacting the winners in due course.
Premium membership benefits include:
- Access to Health Suite (available at selected centres)
- Unlimited gym use
- Unlimited access to group workout classes *
- Pool use for Just Swim, lane swimming and fun sessions ***
- Free 30-minute gym introduction session, which includes safe & effective use of all equipment, as well as help building a digital programme to suit your goals
- Free access to our COVID Recovery Programme, offering regular one-to-one sessions with a certified COVID Recovery Coach, a personalised exercise programme, lifestyle and dietary advice ****
- Ongoing support and advice from members of our fitness team
- Places Locker app for advanced bookings, GPS tracking, challenges, pairing of other apps and wearables, extensive digital library with LES MILLS classes, digital coaching, ability to synch with on-site gym equipment for tailored workouts
- 15 days' advanced booking
- Free use of SWIMTAG – wearable technology to track your swim performance, stroke and distance
- Regular news updates, specialist blog content on health and wellbeing, as well as periodic referral offers
Full terms and conditions
- By entering the England's Lionesses competition to win a three month Premium membership, you are agreeing to the competition’s terms and conditions.
- This competition is being run by the Promoter (Places for People Leisure Management Ltd).
Eligibility to enter
- This competition is open to all UK and ROI residents aged 18 and over (the Promoter’s staff members are excluded from the competition).
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The England's Lionesses competition to win a 3 month Premium membership is free to enter.
How to enter
- Entries must be made by filling in our online form. If you need help and/or are not able to enter via our online form, please contact 01276 418200 for help with your entry.
- Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Responsibility cannot be accepted for lost, damaged or delayed entries due to technical problems.
- Closing date for entries is Tuesday 2nd August 2023.
- Prize draw winner(s) will be randomly selected by a computerised random generator from all entries. A maximum of 33 winners will be chosen.
- Each of the winners will receive a free 3-month Premium membership, valid within their nearest contract.
- The prize is as stated and there are no alternative prizes or cash substitutes.
- If a prize is declined, or if a winner forfeits the prize under these terms and conditions, then the Promoter may at its absolute discretion draw an alternative winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- All entries will be offered £10 off their joining fee when they join online and a 5-day Premium member pass to their local centre.
- Winners will be notified privately from 2nd August 2023.
- The Promoter will attempt to contact each winner up to two times.
- If a winner does not respond to notifying them of their win within seven days, they will lose their right to the prize, and the Promoter reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
- The Promoter will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
Receipt of Prize
- Please allow up to 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
- Winners agree to participate in publicity accompanying or resulting from the competition. No additional compensation will be awarded for such promotional activities.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions or cancel the competition at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
- English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
PROMOTER: PLACES FOR PEOPLE LEISURE MANAGEMENT LTD, THE GURNEY OFFICE, BUILDING THREE, RIVERSIDE WAY, WATCHMOOR PARK, CAMBERLEY, GU15 3YL, A WHOLLY OWNED SUBSIDIARY OF PLACES FOR PEOPLE.
**Group exercise classes may exclude gym-based classes.
***Please note that Family Fun sessions at Romsey Rapids Sports Complex and The Pavilions in The Park incur an additional charge.
****Available at 58 Places Leisure centres across the UK. https://www.placesleisure.org/long-covid-recovery-program/