We are recruiting
Join our team
We are Places Leisure, part of the Places for People Group; we are placemakers; our work impacts on the lives of people across the U.K. – providing homes to live in, communities to retire to, spaces to stay active, supported homes for independent living, and student accommodation. Our places work when they work for everyone.
How do we do all this? By surrounding ourselves with active people, make a difference people and customer focused people. Our people live and breathe our SPIRIT values; we are the place for spirited people.
So, we want you to join us and the 12,000 other colleagues on our journey; colleagues who have helped us create places, maintain 195,000 homes, manage £4 billion of assets and teach 75,000 children to swim each week.
More about your role
We are looking to looking to recruit a Marketing Executive to join our Marketing team.
As a marketing executive, you will:
- Implement our marketing and promotions plan across our preferred channels
- Support and implement site marketing requests, advising on appropriate marketing approach and channels to meet business needs.
- Ensure our sites marketing needs are met whilst adhering to SLA's
- Evaluate the impact and effectiveness of marketing for continuous improvement
- Develop and maintain a content library of products to support promotional activities.
- Support and contribute to the company's mission statement ‘To create active places and healthy people'.
- Work alongside a team of Marketing Executives
For more information please download the job description here.
More about you
You will be an enthusiastic, creative, self-starter, ready to hit the ground running from day one with plenty of exciting ideas. You'll have the support of your manager, and wider team but you will be comfortable to work independently.
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Creativity and writing skills
- Social Media management
- Good communication and networking ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organised and confident in making your own decisions
Our ambition gives you all the challenge you could wish for and that's why we can offer you tangible and exciting career progression in a diverse and pioneering business.
Here people can flourish, thrive, better themselves and work in fantastic communities with inspirational colleagues and customers.
We know that there's always more we can do to make you smile, that's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to help colleagues save money or make their lives a little bit easier; from a pension, generous holiday pay, training, sick pay, and free or discounted gym membership – to a wealth of extra perks including interest-free loans for colleagues, discounts and offers on thousands of retailers, restaurants and leisure outlets and much more.
If you meet the criteria and are ready to make the next step in your career then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a covering letter.