Places Leisure Pass
Save up to 50% on activities across Amber Valley
Get up to 50% off activities with our Places Leisure Pass - Check your eligibility today!
What is our Places Leisure Pass?
- Costs £12 per year, renewable annually.
- Will replace the Amber Card, as of 31st of March 2020.
- The card includes all dependants (up to a maximum of 4 under 16s) of the card holder’s family as registered below.
- Partners (if applicable) are required to purchase their own card.
- Saving up to 50% on selected activities.
What qualifies you and your family to a Places Leisure Pass?
Qualifying income-related benefits
IR 1 -Universal Credit
IR2 - Job Seekers Allowance (JSA)
IR3 –Employment Support Allowance (ESA)
IR4 – Working Tax Credit
IR5 – Housing Benefit
Qualifying disability entitlement
DE1 – Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
DE2 – Personal Independence Allowance (PIP)
DE3 – Attendance Allowance
DE4 – War Disablement Pension
DE5 - Severe Disablement Allowance
How do you claim a Places Leisure Pass?
All you have to do, is fill out this form and one of our team will be in contact with you shortly, if you are eligible to receive the Places Leisure Pass.
Places Leisure reserves the right to make any changes to the qualifying criteria, associated benefits and charges without notice. Information correct at the time of printing.
Places Leisure working in partnership with Amber Valley Borough Council.
If you have any questions, please contact one of our Centres at:
Alfreton Leisure Centre Ripley Leisure Centre William Gregg VC
01773 523325 01773 514727 01773 537940