Refurbishment of the wet changing village
Phase 1 of the refurbishment of the changing village has now been completed. The new showers are now available for use and the female and male toilets are now open.
The works will start at the back of the changing rooms by the accessible changing rooms. The area will be cornered off as it was in phase 1.
The following is being refurbished:
• New changing cubicles through out the changing village
• New Lockers, a number of which will be larger in size for ease. These will still be operated with a £1 coin.
• Refurbishment of the shower cubicles with the addition of 2 extra showers making that 4 in total
• Refurbishment of the group changing rooms
• New vanity unit with new hairdryers
• Extra family cubicles
• Additional larger cubicles
• The flooring is being replaced through out the changing village
• Both accessible changing room are being refurbished
• 3 showers by the deep end of the main pool area are being refurbished.
We are working with our contractors to ensure that there is minimal disruption to your visit; we will only be working on one area at a time,
for example the group change we will aim to keep one open whilst the other is being refurbished.
Work commences on Wednesday 24th April and we anticipate it to be completed by July, we will keep an update on our website and our social
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us on email@example.com or ask to speak to the Duty Manager on shift
when you are at the centre.
We thank you for your patience during this time and we hope you will be as delighted with the new changing village as we are.