Learning the ropes
Upon joining, members can take part in a 45-minute group introduction, choose a one-to-one introduction (this is chargeable) or opt out of an introduction and just get going.
One-to-one support sessions can be booked with a member of the gym team. The sessions last 45 minutes and are chargeable.
Our gyms may not always be staffed, but rest assured support is never far away – our helpful Placemaking team can be found at Reception. Our equipment is labeled with QR codes, which when scanned, provide you a video tutorial. Also look out for our latest workout boards in the gym, with a scannable code showcasing the latest workout to try.
The place for all your digital fitness tracking and programming support is our Places Locker app. Click the link below to find out more.
We want everyone's time in our gym to be as comfortable as possible, so we ask all visitors to remember the below when using the facilities.
- Please help us keep the gym clean by wiping down equipment after use
- Wear appropriate footwear for the activity you're doing
- Lifting barefoot or in socks is permitted on lifting platforms only
- Make use of our lockers for bags
- Our gym's aren't always manned, so if you require assistance or support when there are no team members on the gym floor, please visit our friendly reception team
- In case of emergency, push the assistance alarm
By following the guidance above, we hope all visitors can enjoy their visits to the gym.
You can pay as you goFind out more
Get results fasterFind out more
Fitness for all abilitiesFind out more