Festive fitness with all the trimmings
Enter our festive competition for a chance to win!
Festive fitness could be yours!
Enter to be in with a chance of winning:
🎄 Two free 30-minute personal training sessions
🎄 Christmas dinner for 4 people (includes two turkey and two vegetarian meals) from COOK
Premium membership at The Bridge Leisure Centre benefits include:
- Health Suite membership (available at selected centres with Health Suite; The Pavilions in the Park)
- Unlimited swimming pool use (available at selected centres with pool facilities; The Pavilions in the Park, Steyning Leisure Centre & Billingshurst Leisure Centre)
- Up to 4 Junior memberships can be added to each individual adult Premium membership for free (excludes young adult, student, 16-18-year-old and 19-25-year-old memberships) *
- Unlimited gym use
- Unlimited access to group workout classes **
- Free 30-minute gym introduction session, which includes safe & effective use of all equipment, as well as help building a digital programme to suit your goals
- Free access to our COVID Recovery Programme, offering regular one-to-one sessions with a certified COVID Recovery Coach, a personalised exercise programme, lifestyle and dietary advice
- Ongoing support and advice from members of our fitness team
- Places Locker app for advanced bookings, GPS tracking, challenges, pairing of other apps and wearables, extensive digital library with LES MILLS classes, digital coaching, ability to synch with on-site gym equipment for tailored workouts
- 14 days' advanced booking
- Regular news updates, specialist blog content on health and wellbeing, as well as periodic referral offers
Full terms and conditions
- By entering the Festive competition to win a one-month Premium membership, two free 30-minute PT sessions and a Christmas dinner for 4 people, you are agreeing to the competition’s terms and conditions.
- The Festive competition is being run by the Promoter (Places for People Leisure Management Ltd).
Eligibility to enter
- The Festive competition is open to all UK and ROI residents aged 18 and over (the Promoter’s staff members are excluded from the competition).
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The Festive competition is free to enter.
How to enter
- Entries must be made by filling in our online form. If you need help and/or are not able to enter via our online form, please contact 01403 211311 for help with your entry.
- Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Responsibility cannot be accepted for lost, damaged or delayed entries due to technical problems.
- Closing date for entries is 24th November 2022.
- Prize draw winner will be randomly selected by a computerised random generator from all entries. A maximum of one winner will be chosen.
- The winner will receive a one-month Premium membership at The Bridge Leisure Centre, two free 30-minute PT sessions and a Christmas dinner for 4 people, inclusive of two turkey dinners and two vegetarian dinners from COOK.
- The prizes are as stated and there are no alternative prizes or cash substitutes.
- If the prize is declined, or if the winner forfeits the prize under these terms and conditions, then the Promoter may at its absolute discretion draw an alternative winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- All entries will be offered a 5-day pass to redeem at The Bridge Leisure Centre, you will be contacted using the details you provide on your competition entry after 24th November 2022.
- The winner will be notified privately from 25th November 2022.
- The Promoter will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
- If the winner does not respond to emails notifying them of their win within seven days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and the Promoter reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
- The Promoter will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
Receipt of Prize
- The promoter will be in contact once the winner is announced, and the winner will need to collect the prize by 30th November.
Data protection and publicity
- Winners agree to participate in publicity accompanying or resulting from the competition. No additional compensation will be awarded for such promotional activities.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions or cancel the competition at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
- English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
PROMOTER: PLACES FOR PEOPLE LEISURE MANAGEMENT LTD, WATERS EDGE, BUILDING NINE, RIVERSIDE WAY, WATCHMOOR PARK, CAMBERLEY, GU15 3YL, A WHOLLY OWNED SUBSIDIARY OF PLACES FOR PEOPLE.
*Terms & Conditions apply. Simply register your juniors at site. All junior memberships will need the qualifying adult’s bank details or their own bank details when registering. No additional fees will be charged. Bank details are needed simply for processing.
**Group exercise classes may exclude gym-based classes.