Win yourself a workout pack this January
Attend 6 workout classes to be in with a chance of winning
The workout pack includes:
Full terms and conditions
- By entering this competition to win a workout pack, you are agreeing to the competition’s terms and conditions.
- The competition is being run by the Promoter (Places for People Leisure Management Ltd).
Eligibility to enter
- The competition is open to all UK and ROI residents aged 18 and over (the Promoter’s staff members are excluded from the competition).
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The competition is free to enter.
How to enter
- Entries must be made by filling in our online form. If you need help and/or are not able to enter via our online form, please contact 01403 211311 for help with your entry.
- Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Responsibility cannot be accepted for lost, damaged or delayed entries due to technical problems.
- Closing date for entries is 31st January 2023.
- Prize draw winner will be randomly selected by a computerised random generator from all entries. A maximum of one winner will be chosen.
- The winner will receive a workout pack
- The prizes are as stated and there are no alternative prizes or cash substitutes.
- If the prize is declined, or if the winner forfeits the prize under these terms and conditions, then the Promoter may at its absolute discretion draw an alternative winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner will be notified privately from 31st January.
- The Promoter will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
- If the winner does not respond to emails notifying them of their win within seven days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and the Promoter reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
- The Promoter will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
Data protection and publicity
- Winners agree to participate in publicity accompanying or resulting from the competition. No additional compensation will be awarded for such promotional activities.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions or cancel the competition at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
- English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
PROMOTER: PLACES FOR PEOPLE LEISURE MANAGEMENT LTD, WATERS EDGE, BUILDING NINE, RIVERSIDE WAY, WATCHMOOR PARK, CAMBERLEY, GU15 3YL, A WHOLLY OWNED SUBSIDIARY OF PLACES FOR PEOPLE.
**Group exercise classes may exclude gym-based classes.