Happy, healthy families
Want to get Healthy4life?
Fancy taking Dad on at football? Competing with Mum in a squat challenge? Seeing if you can beat your Auntie at a running race? Healthy4life provides fun sports and games for all the family! The programme also supports families with their nutritional needs aiding a healthy lifestyle. Healthy families are happy families!
Healthy4life is a FREE 10 week programme for families in Rotherham. The clubs run for 2 hours each week and combine a mixture of physical activity and healthy lifestyle elements, which include:
- Team Building Games
- Fitness Sessions
- Healthy Pizza Making
- Fruit and Veg Tasting
- Hidden Sugar Shockers
- Understanding Food Labels
And much much more!
Sessions run on the following days and times:
- Mondays 5.00pm - 7.00pm at Rotherham Leisure Complex
- Tuesdays 5.00pm - 7.00pm at Aston Leisure Centre
- Wednesdays 5.00pm - 7.00pm at Maltby Leisure Centre
- Thursdays 5.00pm - 7.00pm at Rotherham Leisure Complex
- Saturdays (Ages 4-6) 9.00am - 10.30am at Rotherham Leisure Complex
- Saturdays (Ages 7-17) 10.30am - 12.30pm at Rotherham Leisure Complex
To qualify for the programme children must be aged between 4 and 17. A parent/guardian must accompany the child at each session. Places are subject to a healthy weight check.
Sessions run throughout the year.
Call us now to become a healthy, happy family.
Places are limited, Call 01709 722567