Winchester Savers Membership
All you need to know about our Savers Membership option
Take up a Winchester Savers Membership
A great scheme that enables those on low incomes to access River Park at discounted rates.
- Registered students with a current NUS card.
- Registered unemployed claiming income support of job seekers allowance.
- Registered disabled.
- A lone parent receiving income support.
- Persons over 60 years of age.
Discounts are available for the use of the swimming pools, the gym, group exercise classes and court bookings. Did you know that you can attend activities for half-price!*
The Winchester Saver Membership involves a one-off payment for the membership card of £5. Pop down to the centre to complete an application form!
Proof of address and eligibility must be shown (utility bill, bank statement etc. from the past 3 months)
*Available on a selection of activities at off-peak times. Off-peak times are Monday-Friday before 5pm. Saturday & Sunday all day.
We also offer the Savers membership as a monthly option. Here are the prices:
- Students - £38.25 per month
- Registered unemployed, claiming income support or job seekers allowance - £25 per month
- Registered Disabled - £31.70 per month
- A lone parent receiving income support - £25 per month
- Persons over 60 years of age - £31.70 per month
- Carers - £25 month
For the monthly option, a minimum term of 3 months applies. The standard joining fee of £25 will also be applicable (unless we are running a No Joining fee offer).