Learn to swim
Achieving my next badge
Learning to swim is an essential life skill.
If you can swim you can enjoy all of the exciting activities that the water has to offer. We offer lessons for all ages and all of our lessons are taught by qualified teachers. We work to Swim England's Learn to Swim Pathway in all of our sessions.
Sessions are aimed at babies and toddlers aged between 0-5 years old and aim to build the foundation for a lifelong love of water.
Swimming Lessons for School Age Children
Seven stages of fun and exciting lessons developing all of the skills needed for children to be competent, confident and safe in the water.
Aquatic Skills Lessons
When your child has completed stage 7 of the Learn to Swim Pathway they will have the opportunity to choose from a number of other aquatic activities such as; Competitive Swimming, Rookie Lifesaving, Synchronised Swimming and Water Polo. (Please note, activities vary between sites).
Adult Swimming Lessons
Adult lessons are available for all abilities whether you have a fear of the water, haven’t been swimming since school or if you want to refine your technique ready for an event.
- Autumn Term - Monday 2nd September to Sunday 22nd December (Half Term 28th October)
- Spring Term - Monday 6th Jan to Sunday 2nd April (Half Term 17th February)
- Summer Term - Monday 20th April to Sunday 26th July (Half Term 25th May)
A member of our team will give you advice on which lesson would suit your needs.
Get in touch with us today by filling out the below form:
Using the Homeportal
- Track you/your child’s performance against the key competencies for their stage
- You will be notified when you/your child is ready to move stages and you’ll have the ability to choose from the available times for you/your child to move into at a time convenient to you.
- Have a record of all information relating to the lessons.
Proud to be working in partnership with