This Halloween, no tricks… just treats
Win with us this October
Free Premium membership to give away!
Enter our Halloween competition and you could win;
- One month free Premium membership at Gosport Leisure Centre (including 4 free juniors)
- 4 x free 7 day passes for Gosport Leisure Centre
- Spooky treats
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is submit your details using the form below!
Premium membership at Gosport Leisure Centre benefits include:
- Health Suite membership (available at selected centres
- Up to 4 Junior memberships can be added to each individual adult Premium membership for free (excludes young adult, student, 16-18-year-old and 19-25-year-old memberships) *
- Unlimited gym use
- Unlimited access to group workout classes **
- Pool use for Just Swim, lane swimming and fun sessions
- Free 30-minute gym introduction session, which includes safe & effective use of all equipment, as well as help building a digital programme to suit your goals
- Free access to our COVID Recovery Programme, offering regular one-to-one sessions with a certified COVID Recovery Coach, a personalised exercise programme, lifestyle and dietary advice
- Ongoing support and advice from members of our fitness team
- Places Locker app for advanced bookings, GPS tracking, challenges, pairing of other apps and wearables, extensive digital library with LES MILLS classes, digital coaching, ability to synch with on-site gym equipment for tailored workouts
- 14 days' advanced booking
- Free use of SWIMTAG– wearable technology to track your swim performance, stroke and distance
- Regular news updates, specialist blog content on health and wellbeing, as well as periodic referral offers
Full terms and conditions
- By entering the Halloween competition to win a one-month Premium membership, 4 free 7 day passes and Halloween goodies, you are agreeing to the competition’s terms and conditions.
- The Halloween competition is being run by the Promoter (Places for People Leisure Management Ltd).
Eligibility to enter
- The Halloween competition is open to all UK and ROI residents aged 18 and over (the Promoter’s staff members are excluded from the competition).
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The Halloween competition is free to enter.
How to enter
- Entries must be made by filling in our online form. If you need help and/or are not able to enter via our online form, please contact 01276 418200 for help with your entry.
- Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Responsibility cannot be accepted for lost, damaged or delayed entries due to technical problems.
- Closing date for entries is 23 October 2022.
- Prize draw winner will be randomly selected by a computerised random generator from all entries. A maximum of one winner will be chosen.
- The winner will receive a one-month Premium membership for Gosport Leisure Centre, 4 free 7 day passes for Gosport Leisure Centre and Halloween goodies.
- The prizes are as stated and there are no alternative prizes or cash substitutes.
- If the prize is declined, or if the winner forfeits the prize under these terms and conditions, then the Promoter may at its absolute discretion draw an alternative winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
All entries will be offered a 5 day pass to redeem at Gosport Leisure Centre, you will be contacted by telephone on the mobile number you provide on your competition entry after 23 October 2022.
- The winner will be notified privately from 24 October 2022.
- The Promoter will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
- If the winner does not respond to emails notifying them of their win within seven days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and the Promoter reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
- The Promoter will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
Receipt of Prize
- The prize is to be collected from Gosport Leisure Centre by the winner or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
- Winners agree to participate in publicity accompanying or resulting from the competition. No additional compensation will be awarded for such promotional activities.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions or cancel the competition at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
- English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
PROMOTER: PLACES FOR PEOPLE LEISURE MANAGEMENT LTD, WATERS EDGE, BUILDING NINE, RIVERSIDE WAY, WATCHMOOR PARK, CAMBERLEY, GU15 3YL, A WHOLLY OWNED SUBSIDIARY OF PLACES FOR PEOPLE.
*Terms & Conditions apply. Simply register your juniors at site. All junior memberships will need the qualifying adult’s bank details or their own bank details when registering. No additional fees will be charged. Bank details are needed simply for processing.
**Group exercise classes may exclude gym-based classes.