NHS Health Checks
Book your appointment now!
What is an NHS Health Check?
The NHS Health Check is a health check-up for adults in England aged 40-74. It's designed to spot early signs of stroke, kidney disease, heart disease, type 2 diabetes or dementia. As we get older, we have a higher risk of developing one of these conditions. An NHS Health Check helps you find ways to lower this risk.
NHS Health Check Criteria
- Aged between 40 and 74
- Not diagnosed with Diabetes
- Not taking statins
- Not diagnosed with a heart condition
- Not diagnosed with kidney disease
- Not had a health check in the last 5 years
- Not being treated for high blood pressure
Our next sessions are being held on:
- Wednesday 20th November, 12:30-20:30
- Wednesday 18th December, 12:30-20:30
- Wednesday 15th January, 12:30-20:30
- Wednesday 12th February, 12:30-20:30
We offer this service for FREE if you meet the NHS criteria, however not to worry if you don’t, we can offer you the same service for just £25.
For more information, or to book your session, please contact the site directly.
Alternatively, you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org